Friday, April 4, 2014

Online Marketing Tips How to get your Business Started.

How to get started in your first business adventure. If you didn't read the post before this go there now. Here's what I would do. You need to get your message out. You need to find something to promote. You need to build a list. These are the things you want to think about. Also if you are still working on the stuff from post 1 you can still do this it is all free and will start you in the right direction.

http://tracker123.bim-suite.com/track.php?id=13454
Get Your Message Out To get your Business Started 

You can do this through many different ways and I think you should set these accounts up first. I would set up a blogger blog a, G+ account, Facebook account also set up a fan page and a Twitter account. Why to get your message out. What is your message? Remember yesterday I told you have to help others to get what you want in life. Here's how to do this you learn something and you write about it. For example you could tell someone how to set up their first Blogger blog or their first Facebook account or even their first G+ account. This will get you started. You could write about your journey so far in your business. If you need help setting any of these accounts up Google it or check out you tube. If you want to do video set up a You Tube account too. One tip you need a Gmail account to get You Tube, G+ and a blogger account. I can't spoon feed you everything because you will not grow you will just depend on me or someone else that's not what I want to do here for you. I want you to grow and learn this will give you more confident and pride in yourself.

Some quick tips for setting up your blog post. I wrote this all out and started getting all techy on you so I rewrote it. Here's my strategy for you we will ease into this. In a few days from now thing may change a little but I will show you in video and it will be much easier and clear for me to explain and you can rewind and grasp everything that I am telling you.

I think for the next couple days you should just have fun with getting to know the blog and writing. But I will start you with this. First you need a keyword and a good compelling title. You can use the Google keyword tool. Let say you were going to write a blog post about how easy it was to do your first blogger post. How To Set Up A Blogger Blog For Your New Business there is the title and Set Up A Blogger Blog this is my keyword. Here's another tip something I do, I will write out the title and go to good old Google and paste the title in and compare them with the top ten sometimes that will give you other ideas. Don't copy the title reword it or fit it into your title.

Why are we doing this well like I said getting you message out. You should make a post everyday "whoa' what am I going to write about every day. Well you learn something every day and write about it that's how easy that is. We have to help others before we get what we want. Even if you decide to do paid traffic strategies I think it is very wise to do blogging and video and post to facebook and other various places for one to get your message out and to get more content out on the internet. Think about it like this remember the monopoly game. The more homes and hotels and property you have the more money you made when people landed on your property. Same thing here on a much bigger scale. But think about this if you put out 360 posts a year for several years you will make money off of them for a long time. This is the benefit of doing this. Plus it helps people for a long time to come.. There is other stuff I want to share but we can go back and fix the blogs you have written. I don't want to give you to much I would like to do this in steps.


To get your Business Started You Have to Market

Now here's where the social accounts comes in you know Facebook fan page, G+, Twitter and You Tube. We are going to get the word out through them for now. Also having social proof will help rank your blog better and you will get more visitors. That's what you want more people reading your stuff. This is what you do. You post a small sample of what you wrote and put a link to the article. The link do you know what that is if you go to your blog post after you have published it and you click on the one you just wrote in the browser at the top will be the url or link to that page. Here is an example of the post before this one.
http://marketingtipsforbeginners.blogspot.com/2014/04/onlinetipsforbeginners.html
 The red part is the main blog and the blue part is the page so you would copy the whole thing in and the social sites will link it to the post.

If you have followed what I have shared with you will be on your way to getting your business started. I also suggest you get on my mailing list and check out what I'm doing if you would like me to help you with your business I have something that will make thing so much easier check it out here.



 You have just been told straight up from the "Straight Up Guy"
 


No comments:

Post a Comment